Lecture and Hands- On Program
General Knowledge Suggested
Endo-Restorative Synchronicity (ERS) is based on minimally invasive root canal preparations and bioceramic bonded obturation that enhances the long-term prognosis of the tooth. It (ERS) is based on a biologic approach that emphasizes debridement and disinfection rather than merely shaping for obturation. This Real World Endo presentation is highly practical and will utilize a "Case Based Learning Approach." Basic and Advanced Techniques will be discussed in detail. Biologic principals for successful endodontics will be presented as well as the introduction of new technology and techniques. A game-changing instrumentation and obturation system (ESX) will be introduced that incorporates the above concepts. Furthermore, all participants will have the opportunity to validate these concepts during the hands-on session. Real World Endo remains dedicated to the preservation of the natural dentition. Let's save some teeth!!!
During this lecture/hands-on participants will:
1. Learn the biologic basis of success and practical clinical tips and tricks to improve success.
2. Recognize the various applications of fiber-optic ultrasonics in endodontics.
3. Understand the use of the very efficient ESX NiTi rotary file and instrumentation and obturation system.
4. Understand the term "Hydraulic Condensation" and its application during obturation.
5. Gain insight into the use of the new bioceramic materials in both surgical and non-surgical endodontic care.
6. Become familiar with a novel and very efficient (drilless) post and core preparation technique.
Please bring a size 35/04 file sample from your current rotary system to compare to XP. IN ADDITION, ANY ACCESSED, EXTRACTED TEETH YOU MAY WANT TO WORK ON.